|Home||» Products||» Chemical Machine||» hydrogenator|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Product Type
- as per requirement
- General Use
- as per requirement
In the design of an oil or fat hydrogenation agitation system, the following requirements must take into account:
a. Gas (Hydrogen) Dispersion/Mass Transfer
b. Catalyst Suspension
c. Gas Re-Incorporation
d. Heat Transfer
Chemineer uses an agitation system that includes a combination of impellers to optimize performance. A lower BT-6 gas dispersion impeller alongside the gas inlet is used as the lower impeller.
The BT-6 has a high pumping capacity compared to a flat bladed disc impeller D-6 impeller (Rushton), which will enhance mass transfer rates, increasing reaction rates
- The BT-6 impeller is designed to maintain the power at the time of the "gassed" state, much better than a D-6 or Rushton impeller. Hydrogenation reactors start out with high hydrogen gas rates and then as the reaction progresses, the rate tapers off. A conventional D6 impeller creates large cavities behind the blades, resulting in a substantial drop in hp delivered to the system and reduction of mass transfer capability. This issues can be combated by using a higher speed to increase the power back to normal design limits, that needs a two-speed motor or a high cost variable speed drive.
The Chemineer BT-6 impeller develops these cavities at higher gas flow rates, and therefore the power drop is much less (by as much as 60%) in comparison to the Rushton, flat-blade turbine. The BT-6 design can use a single speed motor. Minimizing the power drop off in the gassed state by the BT-6 impeller gives benefits, such as:
- More mixing power is available
- No requirement of expensive two-speed motors or ACVF drives, and motor overload potential is minimized, since the Chemineer design doesn't rely on a speed change for performance.
- An integration of the higher pumping capacity and lower power drop off in the gassed state results in excellent suspension of the catalyst used in the hydrogenation reaction.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- as per requirement Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Months
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India