|Home||» Products||» Chemical Plant Equipment||» Industrial Distillation Column|
Industrial Distillation Column
With steadfast dedication towards manufacturing and exporting high performance chemical pharmaceutical process equipment for our esteemed clients from Africa, the Gulf, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, we bring forth this promising range of Distillation Column. Accurately engineered from certified metal alloys for storing volatile liquids in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical and distillation industries, this storage equipment can be made available in custom options, as per the needs of our clients. In ahead of their delivery, the offered Industrial Distillation Column are stringently inspected to assure their compliance with SS304 and SS316 standards of quality.
- Enhanced chemical resistance
- Low maintenance
- Superior Corrosion Resistance
- Chemical Resistance
- Temperature Resistance
- Enhanced Mobility
- Corrosion resistance
- Optimum durability
Material of Construction (MOC) Offered: - CS (IS 2062 Gr A/B, SA 516 Gr 60/70, BQ), SS 316, SS 304, SS 316 L, SS 304 L. SS 310, MONEL, INCONEL, TITANIUM, HASTALLOY, ETCDistillation Column Specification:
- Such distillation columns are ideal for a several industries and offered in two types
- Batch columns where the feed to the column is ensured batch wise; the second batch is introduced only after the completion of the first batch
- Continuous columns where a continuous feed stream is arranged for the distillation column and optimum outputs are achieved.
Distillation Column Operation:
Moreover, we offer distillation columns depending on the number of product streams they possess. These comprise columns which have more than two product streams. Such columns are also useful in executing the azeotropic distillation and extractive distillation. These boast of trays and packs to bring out increased distillation.
- Their functionality depends on the variance in boiling temperatures of the liquid mixture components, and on recycling counter-current gas-liquid flow
- The appropriately arranged temperature distribution up the column results in diverse mixture compositions at different heights
- Whilst multi-component inter-phase mass transfer is a general phenomenon for all column types, the flow regimes are poles apart based on the internal elements used.