Thermotech is a well-established designer and manufacturer of cGmp reactors, that range from 50 liters to 30,000 ltrs for Biotech, Pharmaceutical and API industries.
Vessel Type: Our company designs and manufactures reactors with- limpet, shell jackets and half coil jackets, enveloped by selected insulation material. Reactors are cladded with a SS jacket, over the insulation, with a purpose of giving an aesthetic finish.
Internal Finish: C-Gmp reactors have upto 0.1 Ra internal finish and are electro polished. We use in house roughness measurement instrument (Ra meter) for measuring the finish. We also carry out FAT trials, such as CIP (Riboflavin), and drainability at our works.
Agitators: Our experienced applications team is deployed to work with customers to determine the optimum agitator for their application requirement. Agitator selection offered include Anchor, High efficiency, Hydrofoil, Pitch blade turbine and Rushton turbine.
Sealing: Flow serve, and Eagle Burgmann are world-class companies, and are partners. Depending on the customer's application, we can provide:
- Single mechanical seals
- Double mechanical seals (with thermosyphon cooling)
- Special dry seals
Reactor is laden with special features, including the following:
- LUMIGLASS make Polycarbonate sight and light glass, eliminating the risk of glass failure
- NOVASEPTIC make special bottom valves
- Customized infit ports for instrumentation
- SS control panels for variable frequency drives and other interlocks
- Spring loaded or quick opening manways, with safety grids.
Thermotech reactors are designed and developed in a way to provide trouble free service for a long time. There are many plants worldwide, currently using Thermotech reactors that were manufactured over 15 years ago.