Thermotech is a leading designer and manufacturer of cGmp reactors ranging from 50 liters to 30,000 ltrs for the Pharmaceutical, Biotech and API industry.
We design and manufacture reactors with- limpet, half coil jackets, and shell jackets, enveloped by insulation material of choice. Reactors are cladded with a stainless steel jacket, over the insulation, to provide an aesthetic finish.
C-Gmp reactors have internal finish upto 0.1 Ra, and are electro polished. Finish is measured by our in house roughness measurement instrument (Ra meter). We conduct FAT trials including CIP (Riboflavin), and drainability at our works.
Our experienced applications team will work with you to figure out the optimum agitator for your need. Agitator choices offered are Anchor, High efficiency, Hydrofoil, Rushton turbine, and Pitch blade turbine.
Our partners for mechanical seals are world class companies like Flow serve, and Eagle Burgmann. Depending on your application we can provide-
- Single mechanical seals
- Double mechanical seals (with thermosyphon cooling)
- Special dry seals
Special features provided in the reactors are:
- NOVASEPTIC make special bottom valves
- LUMIGLASS make Polycarbonate sight and light glass, mitigating the risk of glass failure
- Customized infit ports for instrumentation
- Stainless Steel control panels for variable frequency drives and other interlocks
- Spring loaded or quick opening manways, with safety grids.
Thermotech reactors are designed and manufactured to provide years of trouble free service. There are plants across the world that are using Thermotech reactors that were manufactured more than 15 years ago