|Home||» Products||» Chemical Reactors||» Jacketed Reactor|
In traditional jackets the second shell is fitted over a percentage of the vessel making an area within which heating or cooling medium flows. The internal share comprises baffles straight flowing in a spiral shape around the jacket and tossing nozzles producing high turbulence throughout the time of the fluid inoculation in the jacket.
With a firm commitment towards providing the global industry with world-class chemical pharmaceutical process equipment, we are manufacturing and exporting the Jacketed
- Sturdy design
- Low maintenance
- Application specific design
- Optimum operational life
Products Further Details:
In Conventional Jackets second shell is incorporated over a part of the vessel, building an annular space inside which cooling or heating medium flows. A simple conventional jacket, having no internal components, is normally optimally functional for heat transfer due to the flow media presenting an extremely low velocity producing a low heat transfer coefficient. Condensing media, such as Dowtherm A or steam, is an exception as in this case the heat transfer coefficient doesn't count on velocity or turbulence, but instead is contingent on the surface area upon which the media condenses and the proficiency of eliminating condensate. Internals comprise baffles that directly flow in a spiral pattern around the jacket, and agitating nozzles that generate optimum turbulence at the point where the fluid is poured into the jacket.
Limpeted Vessel with Closed Rigid Container is manufactured using high quality of stainless steel and carbon steel alloy to ascertain fine finish and enduring usage. The Limpeted Vessel is fitted with closed rigid container for successfully holding liquids and gases at varying pressure. The Limpeted Vessel is provided in robust construction that is convenient to operate. The clients can avail Limpeted Vessel with Closed Rigid Container in different shapes and sizes to meet their specific needs.
Jacketed or Limpeted type:
- Capacity: 100 Ltr to 25000 Ltr. In M.S., S.S.304, S.S.316 Material
PROCESS REACTION VESSEL
Our multipurpose industrial reaction vessel, process reaction vessel and plants for the production of Bulk Drugs and APIs are designed by focusing on the various process parameters that include clean-ability & product impurity profile. Depending on these data, we evaluate the heat transfer requirements, pressure - temperature ratings, degree of agitation, space availability, product properties, surface finish requirements, HAZOP Studies, corrosion allowance etc., to make available a well-crafted system ideal for your application.
Applications: Chemical, Pharmaceuticals, Food Products Dyes & Intermediates in GMP & Non GMP models.
We offer the following:
- Complete GMP systems with Basic & Process Engineering, Layout & Detail Engineering.
- Also complying with 'C-GMP' standards and austere requirements of International regulatory bodies such as USFDA, etc.
- Designed as per various international codes for pressure parts
- Internal surface finish up to 600 Grits with Mechanical / Electro-polishing with crevice-free internals to deter contamination and assist in comprehensive cleaning during product changeovers
- Pre - insulation for hot and cold service with SS304 cladding
- Condenser vapour side is detachable to ease manual cleaning
- Specifically designed sealing mechanisms for bearing housing to avert grease leakage even in a solvent medium
- Offered Italian Helical gearbox is having optimum proficiency and superlative Mechanical Seal to avoid recurrent seal failure resulting in oil leakages; it is also available with oil leakage collection chamber.
- Different types of agitators such as Anchor, MIG, Turbine, Hydrofoil, Helical, Propeller and Contra mixer.
- The Vessel, Column, Receiver & Condensers with bolted openings can be taken apart to aid in manual cleaning from time to time or between product changeovers
- The Nozzle & the Reflux line connections can be offered with Sanitary Triclamp, SMS, DIN, IDF or flange ends as required by the customers