|Home||» Products||» Chemical Plant Equipment||» Distillation Column|
With steadfast dedication towards manufacturing and exporting high performance chemical pharmaceutical process equipment for our esteemed clients from Africa, the Gulf, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, we bring forth this promising range of Distillation Column. Accurately engineered from certified metal alloys for storing volatile liquids in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical and distillation industries, this storage equipment can be made available in custom options, as per the needs of our clients. In ahead of their delivery, the offered Industrial Distillation Column are stringently inspected to assure their compliance with SS304 and SS316 standards of quality.
- Enhanced chemical resistance
- Low maintenance
- Superior Corrosion Resistance
- Chemical Resistance
- Temperature Resistance
- Enhanced Mobility
- Corrosion resistance
- Optimum durability
Material of Construction (MOC) Offered: - CS (IS 2062 Gr A/B, SA 516 Gr 60/70, BQ), SS 316, SS 304, SS 316 L, SS 304 L. SS 310, MONEL, INCONEL, TITANIUM, HASTALLOY, ETC
Distillation Column Specification:
- These distillation column are suitable for a variety of industries and are of two types
- Batch columns where the feed to the column is provided batch wise and it is only after the completion of the first batch, the second batch is introduced
- Continuous columns where a continuous feed stream is provided to the distillation column and high outputs are achieved.
Distillation Column Operation:
Further, we provide distillation columns on the basis of the number of product streams that they possess. These include columns that have more than two product streams. These columns are also effective in carrying out the extractive distillation and azeotropic distillation. These possess trays and packs to bring out an enhanced distillation.
- Their operation is based on the difference in boiling temperatures of the liquid mixture components, and on recycling counter-current gas-liquid flow
- The properly organized temperature distribution up the column results in different mixture compositions at different heights
- While multi-component inter-phase mass transfer is a common phenomenon for all column types, the flow regimes are very different depending on the internal elements used.